Comprehensive Payroll Management Services
As part of our dedication to helping your business perform at its very best, the accounting experts at EG Conley are proud to offer PayDay Solutions for your comprehensive payroll needs.
By streamlining your entire payroll process, improving productivity, enhancing reporting capabilities and simplifying administrative payroll tasks, PayDay Solutions offers you a year-round payroll management solution.
Once you’re business is set up in our PayDay Solutions system, you simply enter in your variable payroll criteria (e.g. salary amounts, number of hours worked, payroll period) and the system automatically calculates your payroll, including the deductions and withholdings for all relevant tax jurisdictions.
Depending on your preferences, PayDay Solutions also arranges for direct deposit or delivers professionally printed checks and reports to your business every payday.
You may submit employee information to us in the manner that suits you best whether that’s by phone, fax, email or remote online payroll entry.
The PayDay Solutions Advantage
Why choose PayDay Solutions?
- Our pricing is all inclusive -- no additional fees for your complete payroll package
- Exclusive focus on small business clients
- Flexible solutions designed to meet your needs
- Ability to submit your payroll information via a secure client portal Employee Self Service gives your employees secure, universal access to their pay stubs, W-2’s and the ability to modify their Form W-4
- A commitment to exceeding your expectations with prompt, personal service
- We serve clients in a variety of industries: construction, manufacturing, professional services, retail and more
- Solution fully integrates with your accounting system
- Have a main contact as opposed to having to go through a call center
- Access to a team of CPAs
- Payroll tax services include:
- E-filing of Federal and State tax deposits, child support and various other payroll deductions
- Providing journal entries for each payroll period
- Filing of quarterly returns:
- Federal Unemployment (FUTA) deposit
- 941 – Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- State Form UC-2 Employer’s Report for Unemployment Compensation
- State Employer Return of Withholding Tax
- Filings of Local Services Tax or Occupation Tax (if applicable)
- City of Pittsburgh Payroll Expense Tax
- Local Earned Income Tax filing (if applicable)
- Filing of year-end returns:
- 940 – Employer’s Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return
- W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
- W-3 Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements
- State W-2 Transmittal
- Local Wage Reconciliations and Local Services Tax Reconciliations
Ready to learn more about how the PayDay Solutions payroll management system improves your business performance?